Professor Nemeth teaches both undergraduate and graduate students in the areas of persuasion, group processes, creativity and organizational behaviour. Previously taught classes include:
- Social Psychology
- Group Processes
- The Art of Persuasion
- The Psychology of Creativity
- Law and Psychology
- Attitudes and Attitude Change
- Innovation in the Workplace
- Applied Social Psychology.
- Core Course in Organizational Behaviour
- Leading Teams in Organizations
1977-present Professor of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, California.
2005-2009 Visiting Professor, London Business School, London UK
1975-1977 Associate Professor of Psychology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
1973-1975 Associate Professor of Psychology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia.
1968-1973 Assistant Professor of Psychology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.